RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
All materials contained in DuvalReport.com are the copyrighted property of DuvalReport.com, or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to DuvalReport.com, or its affiliates. No material from DuvalReport.com or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us or our affiliates may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands, and (iv) you do not download quantities of materials to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from DuvalReport.com. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Website or computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us.
We are pleased to hear from our visitors and welcome your comments regarding our products and services. Unfortunately, however, our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited original creative materials such as stories or ideas, screenplays, or original artwork. While we do value your feedback on our services and products, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and products, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials (unless specifically requested by us).
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (e.g., postings to chat, boards, or contests) or, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall exclusively own all now-known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
FORUMS AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATION
“Forum” means a chat area, message board, or e-mail function offered as part of DuvalReport.com. Without limiting the foregoing, the following activities are prohibited on DuvalReport.com:
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, or obscene;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in a manner that disguises the origin of any content you transmit through any Forum;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval;
- Gathering for the purpose of “spamming” any email addresses that users post in our Forums;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that contains software viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications or other equipment, or to cause a security breach of such software, hardware or telecommunications or other equipment;
- Uploading or posting any off-topic or irrelevant material to any Forum;
- Interfering with or disrupting any servers or networks used to provide DuvalReport.com or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the DuvalReport.com;
- Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to (i) all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside, (ii) regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and (iii) any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- “Stalking” or otherwise harassing another;
- Instigating or encouraging others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
- Gaining unauthorized access to our website, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this website, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means; or
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this website.
We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any Forum at any time and for any reason.
By uploading materials to any Forum or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” in those materials have been waived.
When participating in a Forum, never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated with in any chat room, message board, or other user- generated content area. Information obtained in a Forum may not be reliable, and it is not a good idea to trade or make any investment decisions based solely or largely on information you cannot confirm. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
We will immediately terminate any account which we believe is being used to transmit, or is otherwise connected with, any spam or other unsolicited bulk email. In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated, then you agree to pay us liquidated damages of $2 for each item of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from, or otherwise connected with, your account. Otherwise you agree to pay our actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
CONTENT LINKED TO DUVALREPORT.COM
Please exercise discretion while browsing the Internet using DuvalReport.com. You should be aware that when you are on DuvalReport.com, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There may be links to other sites from DuvalReport.com pages that take you outside of our service. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement or a search result, the click may take you off DuvalReport.com. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers on DuvalReport.com may send cookies to users that we do not control.
We welcome links to our service. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us. We reserve the right to disable links from third-party sites to DuvalReport.com.
We make no representations concerning the content of sites listed in any of our directories. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed in our search results or otherwise linked to DuvalReport.com.
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online — for example, via message boards or chat — that information can be collected and used by people you don’t know. While DuvalReport.com strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
Without our prior written permission, you may not frame, or in-line link, any of the content of this website, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our intellectual property. Requests for permission to frame our content or in-line link to our website may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The materials in the DuvalReport.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials on DuvalReport.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that DuvalReport.com or the servers that make such materials available are free of virus or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on DuvalReport.com. In terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from DuvalReport.com . We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from DuvalReport.com or third-party content on our sites. We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third-party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
Search and Directory are free services offered by us. Because the Web changes constantly, no search engine technology can possibly have all accessible sites at any given time. Thus, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the content or availability of information contained in our search index or directories.
To protect the security of your credit card information, we employ the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We also encrypt your credit card number when we store your order and whenever we transfer that information to participating merchants.
Some services offered on DuvalReport.com are subscription-based services. If you open a subscription-based account with our sites, you hereby agree to pay all charges to your account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable. We reserve the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for services we provide, and to institute new fees, charges, or terms effective upon prior notice to customers. We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time for any reason.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password and account and for all activities that occur under your account. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees’) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or claims arising from your account. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, DuvalReport.com or materials or functions on any such site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event, shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort – including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing DuvalReport.com
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in DuvalReport.com are presented solely for the purpose of promoting programs, films, and other products available in the United States and its territories, possessions, and protectorates. We make no representation that materials on DuvalReport.com are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access DuvalReport.com do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Software from this site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of DuvalReport.com and destroying all materials obtained from any and all such sites and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. Your access to any and DuvalReport.com may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of DuvalReport.com and destroy all materials obtained from such site and all copies thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in New York City, New York, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on DuvalReport.com, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address on our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s address on our records.
Notification must be submitted to support@ DuvalReport.com To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.